- Multilingual — Restore special characters in
- Web Ready — Correct what you type anywhere
on the web with the Accentuate.us Firefox add-on.
- Always Improving — Accentuate.us becomes
more accurate as we receive feedback provided by users around the
- Translatable — The Firefox add-on is fully
translatable. Contact us if you'd like to translate the menus into your
- Free — Accentuate.us is free and open source
software, available under the GNU General Public License (GPLv3) on SourceForge and GitHub.
- Easy Install — The Firefox add-on is
lightweight, quick to download, and easy to install. Just a couple
clicks, a restart of Firefox, and you're up and running!
- Secure — We care about your privacy. The texts you restore are not stored
on our servers unless you choose to provide them as feedback, in which case
you remain anonymous.
- Trainable — Accentuate.us uses statistics to
predict where special characters are needed on a language-by-language
basis. Contact us if you are interested in developing a new
- Up-To-Date — All of the language-specific
data needed to restore texts reside on our servers. Download the
Firefox add-on and you'll always have access to the most up-to-date
data for all of the latest supported languages.